Eyelash and eyebrow treatments
Eyebrow henna colors the hair for about five weeks, the print on the skin remains visible for 5 to 14 days. How long the henna is visible on the skin depends on various factors and varies per skin type and lifestyle.
More frequent washing or scrubbing will cause the color to fade more rapidly. Oily skin also accelerates this process.
Can this go under another click button
Eyebrow henna is not recommended in the following circumstances.
1. Very blond eyebrows or a very pale skin.
2. Very thin or short eyebrows.
3. Too young. We don’t really see much harm in this, but the law requires a customer to be at least sixteen years old, so stick to that.
4. Oilly skin. Unfortunately henna dye disappears very quickly from this type of skin. How do you recognise this skin type? The skin is glossy and has large pores. The presence of very stiff eyebrow hairs may also be an indicator.
6. Very dark and full eyebrows.
7. Summer holiday. Direct sunlight on the eyebrows is not recommended for the first 24-48 hours after treatment.
8. An allergy to – or a sensitive reaction to – eyebrow dye. If there has been a previous allergic reaction after applying a henna tattoo.
(Under another click here button )